Monday, November 10, 2008

Religious Bugs:

•A family that prays together stays together
•Always and Forever
•As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
•Be assured…God is in the details.
•Be still and know that I am God.
•Be Thou Humble
•Be true to who you are and the family name you bear. - Gordon B. Hinckley
•Because I have been given much.
•Bloom where you are planted.
•Choose the Right
•Chosen to witness for his name
•Count Your Blessings.
•Christ – the center of our Home, a guest at every meal, a silent listener to every conversation
•Did you think to pray?
•Families are Forever
•Blessed are the peacemakers.
•Faith Family Friends
•Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see.
•Follow the Prophet
•God is Love
•God your guide, Faith your companion.
•Give us this day our daily bread.
•God made you my Mother....Love made you my Friend
•He is not here: for he is risen
•Honor thy Father and thy Mother
•I am a Child of God.
•I am a Daughter of God, and He Loves Me.
•I Believe in Christ
•I have no greater joy then to hear my children walk in truth
•I hope they call me on a mission.
•I will Go and Do, the things the Lord commands
•I'll go where you want me to go
•I’m trying to be like Jesus.
•It's easy to stand with the crowd; it takes courage to stand alone.
•Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. –Gordon B. Hinckley
•It's hard to stumble when you're on your knees.
•Jesus Loves Me.
•Keep the Commandments
•Life is Fragile… Handle with prayer.
•Love thy Neighbor
•Our forever family
•Pray always.
•Prayers go up… Blessings come down.
•Remember who you are.
•Remembering who you are changes what you do.
•Return With Honor
•Stand for something.
•Search, Ponder and Pray
•Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all things shall be added unto you.
•The temple is never more beautiful than in times of storm. - Harold B. Lee
•The Best Two Years
•The field is white ready to harvest
•There is sunshine in my soul.
•There’s no place like home.
•…they were men who were true at all times in whatsoever thing they were entrusted. Alma 53:20
•Thou Shalt Not Whine.
•Together, Forever, Sealed with Love
•Try a little harder to be a little better. - Gordon B. Hinckley
•When you can’t sleep, don’t count sheep, talk to the shepherd.
•With God nothing is impossible.