Monday, November 10, 2008

Friendship Bugs:

•A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when I forget the words.
•A friend is a present you give yourself.
•A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.
•A friend is your needs answered.
•A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your successes.
•Friends are Angels in Disguise
•Friends are angels who lift us on our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
•Friends are the Family We Choose.
•Friends are the most important ingredient in the recipe of life.
•Happiness is my friend’s hand.
•Happy is the house that shelters a friend.
•If you live to be a hundred, I want to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. -Winnie the Pooh
•Old friends are the best antiques
•One does not make friends, ones recognizes them.
•Some people come into our lives, leave footprints in our heart, and we are never the same.
•The ornaments of a house are the friends who frequent it.
•Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
•Welcome Friends