Monday, November 10, 2008

Love and Romantic Bugs:



•A dream is a wish your heart makes.
•A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person
•All because two people fell in love.
•Cherish Yesterday, Dream of Tomorrow, Live for Today
•Choose your love; Love your choice.
•Do all things with Love
•Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with the one you can't live without.
•Each morning as I awaken you’re the reason I smile, you’re the reason I love.
•Forever, For Always, And No Matter What
•Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.
•Happiness is being married to your best friend.
•Have I told you lately that I love you?
•He loves me, he loves me not, it doesn't matter, I'm all he's got
•I love you a bushel and a peck.
•I love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow
•I love you, not for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you.
•If I know what love is, it is because of you.
•In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
•In this life we cannot do great things, we can only do small things with great love.
•In union there is strength.
•It may take a lifetime to find true love, but when you do, you will have an eternity to share it.
•Laughter is the closest distance between two people.
•Live simply, give more, expect less
•Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
•LOVE bears all things, Believes all things, Hopes all things, Endures all things
•Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
•Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile
•Love Conquers All
•Love Generously, Praise Loudly, Live Fully
•Love is blind; friendship quietly closes its eyes.
•Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others and the delight in the recognition
•Love is not only something you feel. It's something you do.
•Love is not something you look for; Love is something you become.
•Love isn't about counting down the years, it's about making the years count
•Love, Laughter and Friends Always Welcome
•Loved you once, love you still, always have, always will
•Of all life's promises, the pledge to love and cherish is most precious
•Success in marriage is much more than finding the right person… it is a matter of being the right person.
•Side by side, hand in hand, heart to heart
•. . . and they lived happily ever after.
•The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and to be loved in return.
•To the world you may be someone, but to someone you may be the world.
•Too much of a good thing is wonderful.
•Two hearts, Two lives, One Love