Monday, November 10, 2008

Children Bugs:



•A child fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty.
•A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes
•A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.
•Airplanes, trains, boats, trucks and toys; there’s nothing quite like little boys.
•A rose can say "I love you"; an orchid can enthrall; but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist, that is the best of all.
•All things bright and beautiful. All creatures great and small. The Lord God made them all.
•All you need is faith and trust and a little bit of pixie dust.
•Believe in Yourself
•Children aren't to be molded; they are little people to be unfolded.
•Cuddles, kisses, snuggles and love – That’s what baby girls are made of.
•Dance yourself silly
•Daughter/Son of God
•Did you think to pray?
•Dribble, Rebound, Shoot, SCORE!
•Fairytales do come true.
•Fairytales, dragonflies and happy endings.
•Follow Your Dreams.
•Frogs and things and dragonfly wings, that's what little boys are made of.
•God, can you hear me better on my tippie toes?
•Heaven Sent
•I love you as high as I can hop. - Little Nutbrown Hare
•I love you right up to the moon.
•I am a child of God.
•If you can dream it you can do it. - Walt Disney
•It doesn't matter if you win or lose; it's how you play the game.
•Light fades, stars appear, evening angels gather here.
•Little girls are precious gifts wrapped in love serene, their dresses tied with sashes, their futures tied with dreams.
•Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?
•Mothers of little boys work from son up to son down
•Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game
•Oh, the places you'll go! - Dr. Seuss
•Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale
•Once Upon a Time
•Practice makes perfect . . . just be careful what you practice.
•Sisters make the best friends.
•Sisters by chance, friends by choice.
•Someday my prince will come.
•Star light, Star bright, First star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, Have the wish I wish tonight.
•Sugar and Spice
•Sugar and Spice and All That’s Nice.
•Sweet Dreams
•Thank heaven for little girls
•Thank heaven for little boys
•The star of the show!
•To become a real boy, you must prove yourself brave, truthful, and unselfish –Pinnochio
•Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, Do You Know How Loved You Are?
•What are little girls made of? Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice
•What you are is God's gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.
•When you wish upon a star…
•You are my Sunshine
•You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. – Dr. Seuss